Going to the annual block party for the 4th of July? Don't know what to bring this year? Don't worry, we found some yummy treats that will surely be a hit!
This recipe makes about 30 marshmallows:
- A Bag of Marshmallows – the bags contain around 30 marshmallows
- 6 oz. of dark blue chocolate melts – Wilton is preferred
- 30 cherries with stems
Extra Equipment Needed
- wax paper
- paper towel
- microwave proof glass bowl
Check out the step by step instructions Here.
You can never go wrong with the classic Rice Krispie treat!
- 4 paper straws, cut in half
- 2 oz white candy melts
- 8 pack rice Krispie treats, unwrapped
- 5 oz red candy melts
- 5 oz blue candy melts
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
Check out the Step by Step instructions Here.
Red, White, and Blue Sandwiches:
Brings a new twist on an old favorite. Class up some finger sandwiches with some cream cheese and jelly! We think this will surely be a hit!
FOR THE MINI FRUIT AND CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- About 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Everyone will be asking how you made these! They will be a kid favorite for sure!
- Strawberry Jello
- Berry Blue Jello
- Cool whip
- Strawberries, chopped
Any of these treats will be a hit this 4th of July! We even think any of them would make a perfect summer snack.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get more recipes, tricks, and tips!