Can you believe it's about to be Fall 2020 and time for back to school? We've compiled some of our favorite resources to get your family ready for back to school whether your kids will be distance learning or going back to their classrooms.
- FOR A LAUGH: This principal went viral when he created this video to get his students excited about coming back to school.
- TO PREPARE: Here is our check-list to use as we prepare our home for distance learning.
- Set up a hands-on writing station: chalkboards/whiteboard/large tear-off post its.
- Choose a dedicated table or desk for technology - Keep it stocked with extra chargers and stands. Have a list close by of all website URLs and passwords needed.
- Add a snack and coffee station for quick access throughout the day.
- Use clear bins to organize supplies and snacks from The Container Store.
- Hang up a large calendar for everyone to add their meetings and schedules.
- Brighten up the workspace by adding a plant and an inspirational quote!
- MASKS: We love these cute mommy and me masks for you and your little one as you send them back to the classroom.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: We found the CDC recommendations for going back to school to be very clear and comprehensive.
- SAY THANKS: Order something from our Promenade Field Teacher Gift Guide for your child's teacher to say Thank You.
Stay strong mamas and teachers! You've got this!
P.S. Don't forget to enter our portrait giveaway on our Instagram!