"Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women, who have her back."
Ladies, we know you have a lot going on. People who need you and projects that need completing. As women, we work so hard to care for those around us that sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves. We think you're amazing! Our hope is that we would all support one another and remind each other daily what a great job we are doing. Isn't it the best feeling with a girlfriend says to you, "You're not crazy, I understand how you feel." We hope that these ideas will help you as you encourage the women of your tribe.
Ways to celebrate any woman in your life:
- Encourage them with an inspirational quote via text. Here are a few ideas:
- Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
- Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other.
- She believed she could so she did.
- I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.
- She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.
- Speak life. Next time you get the urge to compare yourself or start to feel jealous, celebrate the other person by giving them a compliment. Call out special talents you see in others. You never know, it might help them dream a new dream for themselves.
- Shop at a woman-owned business. Here are some of Michelle's favorite female-run businesses:
- Tirza Designs - Jewelry that fights against human trafficking
- Golden Coil - Customized planners and notebooks
- Hazel Village - Organic, ethically made dolls
- M Lovewell - Stationary and office supplies
- Lovisa Photo - Photographer
- Find an organization that fights for other women and support it.
- Promote self-care to one another: Ask a friend to go for a social distancing walk or run. This helps both of you release some endorphins and feel better!
You've got this! #womensupportingwomen #findyourtribe