We want you to get the most out of your personalized soy candles. From our experience here at Promenade Field, we know how important it is to look after them so they last as long as possible. But to really make the most out of enjoying your candle requires much more than just lighting a safety match - maintaining the quality of the scent requires care and upkeep. Do you have any tips and tricks to make your scented candles last longer? Well, we’re here to offer you some!
1. An initial burn time of 2-3 hours or until the wax has melted up to the edges is recommended. This will help the wax memory and prevent tunneling.
2. Keep wick trimmed to 1/4" to keep the candle from smoking and producing a large flame.
3. Limit the burn time to around 4 hours max to prevent the entire candle from liquefying and overheating the glass.
4. Store candle in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight.
5. Natural soy wax does not cool with a perfectly smooth top. This is completely normal and does not affect the burn time, scent, or performance of the candle.
We hope using these tips will keep the life of your candle burning long and be sure to check out our unique and colorful safety matches!
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletterto keep getting these tips!